- ZERO LITTER AND TRASH!: we must have respect, even in a destroyed world. We apply a zero waste policy; there are no waste containers! We put sustainable glasses and plates to your disposal. Bring a bag for any waste you generate. Do not leave a trace; only your footprints!
- MINIMUM AGE: All people of any age can attend. The parents or guardians of minors must take special care with the children, there will be fast car traffic and dangerous structures for them, please be VERY CAUTIOUS.
Admission is free to children under 12 years old, provided they are accompanied by their parents or legal guardians showing identification that certifies it.
- LAWS: all local, county, community and province laws apply to the festival.
- ARRIVALS: the festival opens on Friday, August 30st at 17:00. If you like, you can come on Thursday to sleep.
- FOOD AND DRINKS: no type of drinks or food will be allowed inside the enclosure, but you will be allowed to bring a plastic water bottle, which you can fill inside the enclosure. There will be plenty of food and drinks available at a great price.
Consult the management if you have some kind of food intolerance or a diet prescribed by your doctor.
- PETS/ANIMALS: it is not permitted to enter with animals. Consult the management in case of special circumstances.
- PARKING: free of costs. There are enough places available. Motorhomes are also allowed.
- WEAPONS POLICY: you are allowed to bring prop weapons for your costume. Remember that the law applies, although it concerns a private area.
- GUNS: no real firearms are allowed, unless they have been permanently disabled (removing the firing pin is not enough). Non-firing weapons and replicas are allowed. No black powder guns. Nothing is allowed that can fire projectiles of any kind (inclusive a Nerf gun).
- AMMUNITION: no real ammunition is allowed, even if you’re just wearing it as part of a costume (dummy/deactivated bullets are fine however). Airsoft guns are allowed, but may not be loaded at any time.
- BOWS & CROSSBOWS: they may never be loaded. Including slingshots. Non-functioning slingshots for costuming purposes are fine.
- BLADES & KNIFES: no sharp items are allowed. This includes sharp objects on costumes. Metal or wooden weapons are allowed, but no being sharp or dangerous. Remember that the law applies!
- The LUNA NEGRA management reserves the right to inspect and confiscate any weapons that appear to be unsafe, or are being used in an unsafe manner (they will be held for you until the end of the festival).
- OPEN FIRE POLICY: no open fires are permitted.
- SMOKE POLICY: you should take special care with cigarette butts, make sure to step on well when finished. Smoking is only allowed outside, therefore not inside the buildings.
- DAMAGES: LUNA NEGRA can not be held liable for costs nor damages which have been caused to visitors and/or goods, as a direct or indirect consequence of actions or negligence of other visitors, exhibitors or the owner of Masia Pelarda, during or in relation with the festival.
- PROGRAM CHANGES: each activity is under reservation. LUNA NEGRA however can not be made responsible for deviations and damages which may have occurred to visitors and/or third parties.